We'd love to hear from you!
We are a 100% volunteer feral cat rescue organization and always needs volunteers! Our local kitties require lots of love, time, and attention, and they appreciate whatever help you can give them.
- Become a kitten socializer!
- Provide a foster home to an adoptable cat for a few weeks while waiting for a place in an adoption agency opens.
- Feed a cat colony regularly.
- Volunteer to help us trap stray cats in need, or simply post flyers around a neighborhood that needs TNR for a growing cat population.
- By bringing whatever special skills you have to the table, you do your part to aid the cats.
ABOVE: Eartipped cat means a feral that has been TNR'ed.The eartip is universally on the left ear, even in Europe and Asia.(TNR has been practiced in Europe and Great Britain for over 30 years.)
The love for all living creatures
is the most noble attribute of man.
—Charles Darwin 1809 – 1882